MX South Price:
- Convenience meets confidence with Bell's all-new Revolver modular helmet. By harnessing the design horsepower of the marquee Bell Star and the extensive R&D know-how of Bell's Santa Cruz, Calif. engineering team, we've made a flip-up that's as beautiful as it is functional.
One look and it's easy to see the family resemblance-the new school shaping and contours that are the signature of the Star (as well as the value-minded Vortex and new mid-line RS-1) are clearly evident and functional in the Revolver.
Like its siblings, the Revolver features Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation system to usher cooling air through the helmet. The system's use of precisely-placed flow separator combined with its truncated shape make for an inherently stable aerodynamic signature.
The Revolver includes modular-specific features like the integrated internal Sun Shade-a short, dark shield independent of the main shield-which drops down with the flick of a lever to fight bright sunlight. A robust, easy-to-actuate button opens the Revolver's mechanism allowing the chinbar to flip up. The helmet also uses the world's quickest, easiest-to-use shield changing system-Bell's ClickRelease-allowing the option of more than a dozen tints, including the astounding Transitions SOLFX photochromic shield.
- Industries first Modular helmet designed for function and performance all in one
- Internal Sun Shade offers "on the fly" protection from the sun without having to stop and change shields
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Certification: DOT
- Weight: 1750g